Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reality Check

Well my long lost friends....here I am again.

Our trip to Western NY to visit my Nonnie & other family too went so well. The kids were perfect on the plane (thank you to fun snacks mostly). We were able to visit with my family, who loved seeing the kids. I got a decent amount of time to spend with Nonnie between naps and her radiation treatments. I also was able to tell my family in person that we're going to be adding another member to our family next April! That's right folks- the Taylors are having another baby!!

Which leads to where the heck I've been lately. The last two days of our trip were the first two days of me feeling nauseaus, nasty, pregnancy sickness. I made it home & crashed. Literally. I ended up having strep throat ontop of the normal pregnancy whoas. But boy did it land me flat on my back for a few days until the antibiotics really took care of things!! But, as has been the case with both my other pregnancies I am in barely functioning mode right now as I try to break off my intimate relationship with the three toilets in our house. Unfortunatley this time around miracle drugs are not working.....so the reality check is that blogging is going to be put on the back, back burner for now. Things like cooking, cleaning, and changing diapers to name a few is quickly filling up what time I'm not in the bathroom. I have a sono tomorrow afternoon to get an due date & see the heartbeat {yeah!}. I'll let you know how it goes when I can.

Until then!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Carrie said...

Congrats again, guys!!! Love, the Gorski's:)

Unknown said...

Congrats Sarah!!!!!

annie said...

Congrats!!!! We're just a few minutes away if you need anything!!! :) Ann

Tamara said...

CONGRATULATIONS! i wish i lived nearby so i could "borrow" your kids for you a few days a week! ask your doctor about SWAN pills (i think that's what they're called - i'll check soon with a friend and let you know). none of the other meds worked for a dear friend through THREE pregnancies. this one did. spendy. but to skip the vomiting (through the WHOLE pregnancy) was worth it to her (her "record" was 14 times in one day when she was pregnant with her first)!

JEN said...

congrats!!